We are seeking a Manager who possess excellent analytical and interpersonal and presentation skills with an IT, Sales & Marketing experience, and who have a high level of intellectual curiosity, tenacious, self-motivation and energy. This position offers an unparalleled opportunity to gain broad business exposure in a challenging environment where the primary rewards are learning and having a clear impact.
- An open mind for new ideas.
- You’ll join a team of passionate and talented colleagues within a fast paced, fun & friendly, collaborative environment with exposure to continuous learning and improved working life.
- 5-day work week with flexible duty hours.
- Paid annual leaves plus public holidays.
- Competitive salaries plus generous benefits including Insurance.
- The followings in yourself:
- Have the succeeding together concept
- Takes ownership
- Be outstanding as average is simply not good enough for us;
- Extensive knowledge of airlines and travel industry is a must;
- Account, Project Management, Communications and Interpersonal skills with all levels;
- Deep understanding of the PSS, travel and distribution industry;
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and is flexible to travel;
- Full responsibility for delivering effective passenger services solutions to our customers;
- The leadership skills to motivate and manage other teams to deliver on the service level agreements (SLA) with customers;
- The ability to resolve customer service issues in a timely manner with tact and diplomacy;
- The skills to monitor and analyse the Profit and Loss (P&L) statements for any variances and take appropriate action;
- The talent to review new airline and vendor contracts;