We are looking for an experienced Manager Information Security and Risk to establish and manage an effective information security and IT risk framework that includes policies, standards, processes, technology architecture and compliance programs to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of ISA information and IT systems.
- An open mind for new ideas.
- You’ll join a team of passionate and talented colleagues within a fast-paced, fun & friendly, collaborative environment with exposure to continuous learning and improved working life.
- 5-days work week with flexible duty hours.
- Competitive salaries.
- The followings in yourself:
- Have the succeeding-together concept;
- Takes ownership;
- Be outstanding as average is simply not good enough for us.
- Build and manage an effective information security and IT risk management program, across all ISA processes
- Provide regular view on security stature of the company to management and stakeholders, through tangible and actionable measurements
- Streamline the security technology portfolio and integration with other technologies used at ISA to address cyber risks
- Build a security-aware culture across ISA to ensure people are aware of the threats and techniques to address these
- Manage internal and external compliance, such as PCI DSS, GDPR and components of CMMi, ITIL.
And the following:
- Proven experience as an Information Security Manager and Risk or similar role.
- 10+ years of relevant experience, of which 5 years heading the function for an enterprise.
- Expertise in setting up an information security officer, and successfully maturing these.
- Excellent understanding of security technologies and architecture.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer or IT field.
- At least 2 of the following certifications: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor. Plus experience with compliance programs such as PCIDSS and GDPR.