We are looking for an experienced Manager Process Methodology to build and manage effective operation of Process Governance and Compliance across the entire organization.
- An open mind for new ideas.
- You’ll join a team of passionate and talented colleagues within a fast-paced, fun & friendly, collaborative environment with exposure to continuous learning and improved working life.
- 5-days work week with flexible duty hours.
- Competitive salaries.
- The followings in yourself:
- Have the succeeding together concept;
- Takes ownership;
- Be outstanding as average is simply not good enough for us.
- Build and manage an effective process governance and compliance office
- Work with process owners and performers, and the Learning & Development department, to implement process improvement initiatives
- Provide regular reporting on the effectiveness through tangible and actionable measurements
- Ensure process coverage across all functions
- Build an effective exceptions management process
- Take ownership of process library and documentation for entire ISA, including SDLC (Software development life cycle) and Operations process life cycle
- Internal and external compliance management: PCI DSS, GDPR, CMMi, ITIL
- Ensure effective training is provided aligned to identified requirements, and improvements tracked
And the followings:
- Proven working experience as a manager process methodology
- Bachelor’s degree in the fields of computer science or engineering
- At least 2 of the following certifications CGEIT, CISA, SCRUM Master, CMMI Practitioner, ITIL Practitioner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills