We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications.
- An open mind for new ideas.
- You’ll join a team of passionate and talented colleagues within a fast-paced, fun & friendly, collaborative environment with exposure to continuous learning and improved working life.
- 5-days work week with flexible duty hours.
- Competitive salaries.
- The followings in yourself:
- Have the succeeding together concept;
- Takes ownership;
- Be outstanding as average is simply not good enough for us.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
And the followings:
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.