We are looking for a Customer support Engineer who is interested in being part of an amazing customer support team and is a swift problem-solver who loves handling challenging issues and be the client’s hero always at all times. If you want to make a difference each and every day, and you have what it takes, you might be the right addition to ACCELAERO support team!
Why is this a great opportunity?
- An open mind for new ideas.
- You’ll join a team of passionate and talented colleagues within a fast paced, fun & friendly, collaborative environment with exposure to continuous learning and improved working life.
- 5-day work week with flexible duty hours.
- Paid annual leaves plus public holidays.
- Competitive salaries plus generous benefits including Insurance.
- The followings in yourself:
- Have the succeeding together concept;
- Takes ownership;
- Be outstanding as average is simply not good enough for us;
- Professional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal direct supervision;
- The understanding of true potential to the software through ensuring that our responses are provided both timely and accurately within SLAs;
- The problem-solving skill in an effective and measured manner. You’ll be working with technical teams as well as non-technical teams, so you’ll need to be able to translate business needs and problems into technical solutions;
- The sense of contributing to a detailed and comprehensive knowledge base to comprehend the client request;
- The passion for enhancing customer satisfaction by utilising best practices for diagnosing and remediating customer issues to the greatest degree possible;
- Plan, design, and author effective test cases;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously;