We are looking for an experienced Product Manager Discovering products by identifying potential products in aviation domain, conducting market research, developing product concepts, generating product requirements, determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction and product launch. Also, you will work closely with UX designers, user researchers to come up with usable, emotionally attaching and inspecting products. You will delight customer on your inspirational product discoveries by your highly-motivated user orientation, your open-minded approach for solutions, your exceptional understanding of technologically feasible solutions and your exceptional empathy on users of your product
- An open mind for new ideas.
- You’ll join a team of passionate and talented colleagues within a fast-paced, fun & friendly, collaborative environment with exposure to continuous learning and improved working life.
- 5-days work week with flexible duty hours.
- Competitive salaries.
- The followings in yourself:
- Have the succeeding together concept;
- Takes ownership;
- Be outstanding as average is simply not good enough for us.
- Discover the products which customers will love.
- Taking overall responsibility for the success of your product.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps.
- Generate new ideas that grow market share and drive growth.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely user researchers to test product ideas and their usability.
- Work closely with UX designers to translate product ideas into wireframes, visual designs and high fidelity prototypes.
- Work closely with enterprise architects to ensure product implementation feasibility.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market.
- Assist “Head of Products” to develop comprehensive product roadmaps.
- Act as a product evangelist for the user community to build awareness and understanding.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Researching competitors and similar products.
And the followings:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related field, or equivalent.
- Solid technical background with understanding in software development.
- Comfortable using collaboration tools such as Slack, JIRA.
- Subject matter expert/industry experience in aviation is a strong plus.
- Fluent in the English Language.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager.
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Must be a strong writer and public speaker in front of large, senior groups.