We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to build and manage an effective Program Management and Project Office. You will also be responsible for direct delivery of key projects.
- An open mind for new ideas.
- You’ll join a team of passionate and talented colleagues within a fast-paced, fun & friendly, collaborative environment with exposure to continuous learning and improved working life.
- 5-days work week with flexible duty hours.
- Competitive salaries.
- The followings in yourself:
- Have the succeeding together concept;
- Takes ownership;
- Be outstanding as average is simply not good enough for us
- Build and manage an effective Project Office
- Build and manage an effective Program Management function
- Provide reporting oversight to the Leadership team, including factors such as project status and Benefits Realization
- Oversee timely, within-cost and quality delivery of projects
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for direct execution of key projects.
- Contribute positively to compliance programs such as PCI DSS, GDPR, CMMi and ITIL
And the followings:
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector, preferably in the aviation sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer or IT field.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification.