We are looking for a Senior Security Architect to design, build test and implement security systems. You will be responsible for anticipating possible security threats and identifying areas of weakness in a network system, a Security Architect must respond promptly and effectively to possible breaches of security.
- An open mind for new ideas.
- You’ll join a team of passionate and talented colleagues within a fast-paced, fun & friendly, collaborative environment with exposure to continuous learning and improved working life.
- 5-days work week with flexible duty hours.
- Competitive salaries.
- The followings in yourself:
- Have the succeeding together concept;
- Takes ownership;
- Be outstanding as average is simply not good enough for us.
- Reviewing current system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements.
- Conducting regular system tests and ensuring continuous monitoring of network security.
- Developing project timelines for ongoing system upgrades.
- Ensuring all personnel have access to the IT system limited by need and role.
- Establishing disaster recovery procedures and conducting the breach of security drills.
- Promptly responding to all security incidents and providing thorough post-event analyses.
And the followings:
- Proven experience as a Security Architect or similar role.
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorisation and security
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.