We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
- An open mind for new ideas.
- You’ll join a team of passionate and talented colleagues within a fast-paced, fun & friendly, collaborative environment with exposure to continuous learning and improved working life.
- 5-days work week with flexible duty hours.
- Competitive salaries.
- The followings in yourself:
- Have the succeeding together concept;
- Takes ownership;
- Be outstanding as average is simply not good enough for us.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Capture business requirements using interviews, document analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and work-flow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
- Write requirements specifications, solution documents, quick references, etc. According to standard templates, using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely.
- Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements, specified in an appropriate level of detail suitable for use by those who must base their work on the requirements and by the solution development team members.
- Deliver requirements /solutions documentation, user guides, quick references, etc, for assigned business process studies / Requirements Management.
- Closely work with UX design team and Solutions Architects in order to implement, consistent, high-value and feasible features.
- Effectively conduct end-user training.
- Compare the business process of the customer and the available product and derive the GAP document for customization.
- Ensure the features identified are accurately incorporated in the base product and ensure all relevant documentation are up-to-date in relevant projects.
- Certify the enhanced/ developed modules are in line with the features requested / business requirement.
- Engage in the UAT process, re-evaluate the missed requirements and misimplemented features.
- Post engagement with users on newly developed features and get feedback, analyses the results and improve.
- Meet customer business process expectation with the existing product by suggesting alternative options or work-a-rounds minimize product customization.
- Certify the modules are in-line with the business process prior to the release.
- Ensure the requirements documents, solutions documents, user guides, quick references, On-line help and other documentation are up-to-date for the base product.
And the followings:
- A degree in business management or related field or MBA
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in Business Analysis and at least 2 years of experience in the Aviation industry would be an added advantage.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Exposure to Agile, Scrum, and Jira as well as content management
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent documentation skills.