We are looking for an experienced Technical Support Engineer to provide customer support to maintain ISA’s quality standards and maximum customer satisfaction.
- An open mind for new ideas.
- You’ll join a team of passionate and talented colleagues within a fast-paced, fun & friendly, collaborative environment with exposure to continuous learning and improved working life.
- 5-days work week with flexible duty hours.
- Competitive salaries.
- The followings in yourself:
- Have the succeeding together concept;
- Takes ownership;
- Be outstanding as average is simply not good enough for us.
- Provides customer support by attending to customer complains.
- Conducts logical analysis of customer issues and management information requirements associated with a specific suite of products.
- Inspects products and ensures their quality before deployment to the production system.
- Carries out enable /disable live system features.
- Tries to fix bugs, and compiles a bug fixing report.
- Monitors servers and ensure their operating status.
- Performs CR implementation.
And the following technologies:
- Proven experience as a Support Engineer or similar role for 3+ years.
- Technical knowledge in latest technologies plus proficiency using debugging tools.
- Technologies and Frameworks: Java / J2EE, EJB, SOAP/ Restful API’s, Spring, Hibernate, Struts
- Database: Oracle l SQL, Mongo
- Demonstrates the ability to perform all position related tasks and master position requirements in order to earn advancement.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.