We are looking for a UX designer work with Clients, product managers users and technology teams to conceptualize, help design and code world-class user experience and platforms. He / She will be translating concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences. You will also be responsible for the design and delivery of wireframes, user stories, workflows and mockups optimized for a range of interfaces.
- An open mind for new ideas.
- You’ll join a team of passionate and talented colleagues within a fast-paced, fun & friendly, collaborative environment with exposure to continuous learning and improved working life.
- 5-days work week with flexible duty hours.
- Competitive salaries.
- The followings in yourself:
- Have the succeeding together concept;
- Takes ownership;
- Be outstanding as average is simply not good enough for us.
- Conducting user research and testing.
- Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs.
- Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly interfaces.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
- Create personas through user research and data.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, Accessibility).
- Work with UI designers to implement functional and modern designs.
- Communicate and Present design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
And the followings:
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role.
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Background in project management and research.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Balsamiq, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Zeplin).
- Analytical mind with business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field. (* Preferred not required)