We are looking for a Network Engineer to design, implement, maintain, and support our growing network infrastructure. You will responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.
- An open mind for new ideas.
- You’ll join a team of passionate and talented colleagues within a fast-paced, fun & friendly, collaborative environment with exposure to continuous learning and improved working life.
- 5-days work week with flexible duty hours.
- Competitive salaries.
- The followings in yourself:
- Have the succeeding together concept;
- Takes ownership;
- Be outstanding as average is simply not good enough for us.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hotfixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within the established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
And the followings:
- Proven experience as a network engineer or similar role.
- CCNP or higher (CCIE and/or CISSP highly valued).
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS).
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.