We are looking for an experienced IT Operations Auditor to ensure effective governance of company IT operations, through practices such as audit and reviews, and highlight operational, process, financial, compliance and other risks.
- An open mind for new ideas.
- You’ll join a team of passionate and talented colleagues within a fast-paced, fun & friendly, collaborative environment with exposure to continuous learning and improved working life.
- 5-days work week with flexible duty hours.
- Competitive salaries.
- The followings in yourself:
- Have the succeeding together concept;
- Takes ownership;
- Be outstanding as average is simply not good enough for us.
- Develop strategic initiatives to maintain and improve the audit function.
- Identify opportunities for improving business and IT processes, based on audit outcomes and to minimize risks
- Prepare and present quality reports of audit findings and recommendations to management
- Ensure audit recommendations are implemented in the current audit process.
- Ensure compliance with relevant government laws and company regulations
And the followings:
- Proven working experience as an IT operations auditor.
- Bachelor’s degree in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
- Audit and operations certifications such as CISA or ITIL.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.