We are looking for an experienced Quality Analyst to identify and remedy system and software defects. You will be responsible to work resourcefully and efficiently to assure quality of programs, software and systems.
- An open mind for new ideas.
- You’ll join a team of passionate and talented colleagues within a fast-paced, fun & friendly, collaborative environment with exposure to continuous learning and improved working life.
- 5-days work week with flexible duty hours.
- Competitive salaries.
- The followings in yourself:
- Have the succeeding together concept;
- Takes ownership;
- Be outstanding as average is simply not good enough for us.
- Conduct regular software audits
- Maintain working knowledge of quality standards
- Develop and perform quality test processes
- Make recommendations for repairing defects
- Create, review and refine user experience documents
- Participates in bi-weekly meetings with IT department
- Document testing protocols
- Assure accuracy of programs and software prior to production
- Supervise and delegate tasks to Junior Analysts
- Complete professional development to ensure that testing strategies are current
- Troubleshoot testing failures
- Monitor internal control systems
- Consult current literature to investigate software malfunctions
And the followings:
- Proven experience as a Quality Analyst or similar role.
- Demonstrated track record of effective problem-solving required.
- Wide-range of skills, abilities, and tool expertise across all aspects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field.