We are looking for an experienced UX Architect to ensure that users are delighted in their interactions with our platform. You will be responsible to build an elegant, beautiful and mission-critical user experience for some of the largest companies in the world.
- An open mind for new ideas.
- You’ll join a team of passionate and talented colleagues within a fast-paced, fun & friendly, collaborative environment with exposure to continuous learning and improved working life.
- 5-days work week with flexible duty hours.
- Competitive salaries.
- The followings in yourself:
- Have the succeeding together concept;
- Takes ownership;
- Be outstanding as average is simply not good enough for us.
- Create a design-infused culture across the entire organization by ensuring constant exposure to users, generating and maintaining a shared vision of the future user experience, and enabling continuous learning and discovery.
- Drive UX strategy, influence the product roadmap, and product decisions from the research-based understanding of true user experience goals, needs, workflows, and context.
- Build relationships and establish organizational habits to create an active and sustainable pipeline of customer and user contacts to enable design research.
- Collaborate across all business functions – especially design, marketing, product management, and engineering – to build a shared understanding of the brand and product direction, definition, and success criteria.
- Manifest the evolving shared understanding of iterative, concrete, physical representations, models, and prototypes.
- Hire, supervise, and grow to design talent, whether full-time employees, interns, or contractors.
- Provide infrastructure, resources, facilitation, mentoring, methods, tools, standards, and expertise for every individual in the company to make better design decisions.
- Evolve and instrument product development processes to make user experience quality a key measure to drive release decision-making.
- Engage executives and stakeholders throughout the product lifecycle, soliciting their feedback and providing visibility into the evolution and progress of the product to inform their decision-making.
- Represent the organization, its products, and its design function to external audiences when appropriate.
And the followings:
- Proven experience as a UX Architect or similar role.
- Demonstrable track record of business impact through the delivery of strategic products with the outstanding user experience.
- Significant experience in leading design initiatives and enculturation design.
- Wide-range of skills, abilities, and tool expertise across all aspects of product design.
- Expert in group facilitation and collaboration methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Design, Communication or Business Psychology preferable