We are looking for an experienced UX Architect to ensure that users are delighted in their interactions with our platform. You will be responsible to build an elegant, beautiful and mission-critical user experience for some of the largest companies in the world.
- An open mind for new ideas.
- You’ll join a team of passionate and talented colleagues within a fast-paced, fun & friendly, collaborative environment with exposure to continuous learning and improved working life.
- 5-days work week with flexible duty hours.
- Competitive salaries.
You will be responsible for
- Employing an eye for clean and useful design and UI skills to transform the business requirements of end-users into an attractive and functional User Experience.
- Partnering in the stakeholders’ interviews to recommend innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience to meet users’ expectations.
- Collaborates with the line managers to translate the business needs into UI interfaces that reflect the identity of the product and meet users’ expectations.
- Works closely with the product manager to decide on the useful features of the product and create prototypes based on design principles, data and reports produced by UX Research Team.
- Develops low – high-fidelity wireframes, storyboards, user flows, screen flows, sitemaps, and UI artefacts.
- Executes concepts and ideas that bring across simplicity, elegance, and user-friendliness in the form of complex design components whilst presenting a satisfactory user experience.
- Executes visual designs ensuring the outcome is in line with the agreed concept, commercial objectives and market trends. Ensures user cantered KPI’s are validated during user testing.
- Presents and defends design principles and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Stays abreast with market trends and new technologies in the domain, researches and conducts a comparative analysis with competitors to implement Leann UX and Agile and recommend best practices and new methodologies.
- Produces, promotes design guidelines, best practices and sets standards in the specified scope, educates, evangelizes and advises others on designing UI. Provides necessary training and ensures certification in UX.
And you have the followings:
- Proven experience as a UX Architect or similar role.
- Demonstrable track record of business impact through the delivery of strategic products with the outstanding user experience.
- Significant experience in leading design initiatives and enculturation design.
- Wide-range of skills, abilities, and tool expertise across all aspects of product design.
- Expert in group facilitation and collaboration methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Design, Communication or Business Psychology preferable